ITIL® 4 DSV ref DSV181021
Time & Location
About This Course
ITIL® 4 Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV)
Part of the managing professional (MP) designate, The DSV certification certifies that students have gained the knowledge and understanding to establish, maintain and develop effective service relationships at appropriate levels. DSV leads organisations on a journey in their service provider and consumer roles.
ITIL v4 Foundation
- Understand how customer journeys are designed, targeting markets and stakeholders, fostering stakeholder relationships, shaping demand and defining service offerings, aligning expectations, onboarding and offboarding customers and users, ensuring continual value co-creation and realising and validating service value.
- Practices covered comprise of portfolio management, relationship management, supplier management, business analysis, service catalogue management, service desk, service level management and service request management.
The exam is taken online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute) at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the resit (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: Closed book, 90-minutes duration based on 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 28 marks are required to pass, equating to 70%.
- Certificates are issued directly by PeopleCert (the official Axelos examination institute) in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided upon order placement, e.g. the link to join the course etc.
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
7 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
- ITIL® 4 DSV 18th Oct 21£690£6900£0