ITIL® 4 CDS ref LDN030321
Time & Location
About This Course
ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver and Support (CDS)
Part of the managing professional designate, create, deliver and support (CDS) certifies that each student has gained the knowledge and understanding necessary to create different value streams and activities to deliver and support IT-enabled products and services.
ITIL v4 Foundation
This is a 3-day course starting at 09:00 London time and finishing 16:30 London time during the first 2 course days, and finishing 14:30 London time on the final course day. Incorporating two 20-minute breaks and a 60-minute lunch break each course day.
- Understanding how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Knowing how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Knowing how to create, deliver and support services
The exam is taken online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute) at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the resit (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 28 marks are required to pass, equating to 70%, and based on a closed book 90-minutes exam duration.
- Certificates: Issued directly by PeopleCert (the official Axelos examination institute) in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided upon order placement, e.g. the link to join the course etc.
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- ITIL® 4 CDS 3rd Mar 21£690£6900£0