Wed, 01 Nov|
Online Virtual Classroom
ITIL® 4 Monitor, Support and Fulfil ref MSF0111
Boasting the lowest price and equal to the highest quality on the market. Axelos®/PeopleCert® Approved + Exam + Free Exam Resit (retake) + Axelos® eBook + Student Courseware.
01 Nov, 09:00 GMT – 03 Nov, 17:00 GMT
Online Virtual Classroom
Details and Content
Do You Represent A Company Organisation?
You may want to consider our 'Annual Subscription' and benefit significant financial savings! View/download full pricing details here
Part of the practice manager (PM) designate, Monitor, Support and Fulfil (MSF) certifies that each student has gained the knowledge and understanding necessary regarding the five management practices belonging to MSF, namely,
- ITIL 4 Incident Management Practice
- ITIL 4 Service Desk Practice
- ITIL 4 Service Request Management Practice
- ITIL 4 Monitoring and Event Management Practice
- ITIL 4 Problem Management Practice.
Online Time Zone
UK London (BST)
ITIL v4 Foundation
The course is intended to provide candidates with best practice guidance at both strategic and operational levels of maximising value from the five practices covered, incorporating:
- The key concepts
- The processes
- Roles and competencies
- Technologies and support
- The role of partners and suppliers
- Hoe the ITIL capability model can be used
- Recommendation for the practice success
- 3-days online live and interactive instructor-led course delivery
- Official Axelos/PeopleCert online exam voucher + free exam resit
- The official Axelos core guidance e-book including glossary
- Mock exam papers (PDF)
- Course slide deck (PDF)
The exam is taken online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute) at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the resit (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: Closed book, 90-minutes duration based on 60 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 39 marks are required to pass, equating to 65%.
- Certificates: Issued directly by PeopleCert (the official Axelos examination institute) in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided following order placement.
All prices include tax.
ITIL MSF 1st Nov 2023
This ticket includes online instructor-led course delivery, online exam, free online exam resit (retake), access to the official Axelos eBook, and student courseware.£972.00Tax: Tax included