Tue, 13 Sept|
Online Virtual Classroom
ITIL® 4 HVIT Sep/Oct 22 Evening Class Program Cycle
This is an evening class program (6-weekly, 3hr classes) including the official Axelos®/PeopleCert® online exam + a free exam resit (retake). Presented live online' by one of the best ITIL trainers in the industry.
13 Sept 2022, 18:30 BST – 18 Oct 2022, 21:30 BST
Online Virtual Classroom
Details and Content
This "evening class program cycle" covers 6 x 3-hour online (live) trainer-led sessions with each session taking place every Tuesday evening between 6:30 PM and 9:30PM (see evening class session dates below). Students can back-class themselves by joining another ITIL 4 High-velocity IT (HVIT) "evening class program cycle" within a 12-month period, or until both exam attempts have been used - whichever comes first.
Evening class session dates
- Tue 13th Sep 2022
- Tue 20th Sep 2022
- Tue 27th Sep 2022
- Tue 4th Oct 2022
- Tue 11th Oct 2022
- Tue 18th Oct 2022 (course revision)
ITIL® 4 High-velocity IT (HVIT)
Part of the managing professional (MP) designate. The HVIT certification certifies that students have gained the knowledge and understanding regarding the nature of digitally enabled organisations and how a significantly different way of working is required.
ITIL 4 Foundation
- 6 x 3-hour evening class sessions (including a full course revision)
- Official Axelos/PeopleCert online exam voucher + free exam resit
- Course resources: Key points Audio and PDF, Mock Exams PDF, Glossary PDF and Slide deck PDF
- Understanding the concepts of the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL operating model, the importance of the ITIL guiding principles and other fundamental concepts of delivering high velocity IT and how to contribute to achieving value with digital products.
- Practices comprise of architecture management, information security management, portfolio management, risk management, availability management, capacity and performance management, monitoring and event management, problem management, service continuity management, service design, service desk, service validation and testing, deployment management, infrastructure and platform management and software and development management.
The exam is taken online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute) at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the resit (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: Closed book, 90-minutes duration based on 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 28 marks are required to pass, equating to 70%.
- Certificates: Issued directly by PeopleCert (the official Axelos examination institute) in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided upon order placement, e.g. the links to join each lesson respectively.
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
ITIL 4 DSV Evening Sep/Oct-22
£575 (£690 Inc VAT)£690.00