ITIL® 4 FND ref LDN080620
Time & Location
About This Course
ITIL® 4 Foundation (FND)
Foundation level is to certify that each student gains the knowledge of the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts, and is a prerequisite in order to progress through the ITIL 4 certification scheme.
- Live and interactive course delivery
- Official Axelos/PeopleCert online exam voucher + free exam resit (if needed)
- Coursebook (PDF) complete with mock exam papers and glossary
- 14-days access to our complete foundation self-study (eLearning) resource (MP4-video) immediately after course completion. This is a fantastic opportunity in-between course completion and taking the exam with the capabiity to play-back any part of the course on-demand.
There are no prerequisites to take this course/exam.
2-days duration, starting at 09:00 (LDN time) and finishing 16:30 (LDN time) each day, incorporating 20-minute mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks and 60-minute lunch breaks.
- Concepts of service management
- Four dimensions of service management
- Service value system (SVS)
- Service value chain
- Guiding principles
Fully inclusive with a free exam resit, taken online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute) at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the exam retake (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 26 marks are required to pass equating to 65%, and based on a closed book 1-hour (60-minutes) exam duration.
- Certificates: Issued directly by PeopleCert in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided upon order placement, e.g. the link to join the course etc.
All prices are inclusive of value added tax (VAT).
- ITIL® 4 FND 8th June 20£450£4500£0