Wed, 09 Mar|
Online Virtual Classroom
ITIL® 4 FND ref FND090322US
Note: Whilst times are displayed in London GMT/BST the time difference relates to 09:00 AM start New York local time. This is a 2-day online course Including the official Axelos®/PeopleCert® exam + a free exam resit (retake). Presented live online' by one of the best ITIL trainers in the industry.
09 Mar 2022, 14:00 GMT – 10 Mar 2022, 22:00 GMT
Online Virtual Classroom
Details and Content
For Company Organisations
If you are represent a company organisation you may want to first see our course delivery options, including pricing details, our incentive scheme, and Information for us to become an approved supplier. Check this out here
Note: Whilst times are displayed in London GMT/BST the time difference relates to New York local time (09:00 AM start and 17:00 PM finish each course day).
ITIL® 4 Foundation (FND)
Foundation level is to certify that each student gains the knowledge of the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts, and is a prerequisite in order to progress through the ITIL 4 certification scheme.
Duration This is a 2-day course starting at 09:00 New York time and finishing 17:00 New York time.
- 2-days online live and interactive instructor-led course delivery
- Official Axelos/PeopleCert online exam voucher + free exam resit
- Course resources: Key points Audio and PDF, Mock Exams PDF, Glossary PDF and Slide deck PDF
- 14-days access to our self-study (MP4-video eLearning) immediately after course completion. This is a fantastic opportunity to play-back (on-demand) any part of the course for the purpose of revision in-between course completion and taking the exam.
There are no prerequisites to take this course/exam.
- Concepts of service management
- Four dimensions of service management
- Service value system (SVS)
- Service value chain
- Guiding principles
Fully inclusive with a free exam resit, taken online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute) at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the exam retake (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: Closed book, 1-hour (60-minutes) duration based on 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 26 marks are required to pass equating to 65%,.
- Certificates are issued directly by PeopleCert in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided upon order placement, e.g. the link to join the course etc.
All prices are inclusive of UK value added tax (VAT).
ITIL® 4 FND 9th Mar 22
£412.50 (£495 Inc VAT)£495.00