Mon, 09 May|
Online Virtual Classroom
ITIL® 4 FND May/June 22 Evening Class Program Cycle
This is an evening class program (6-weekly, 3hr classes) including the official Axelos®/PeopleCert® online exam + a free exam resit (retake). Presented live online' by one of the best ITIL trainers in the industry.
09 May 2022, 18:30 BST – 13 Jun 2022, 21:30 BST
Online Virtual Classroom
Details and Content
This "evening class program cycle" covers 6 x 3-hour online (live) trainer-led sessions with each session taking place every Monday evening between 6:30 PM and 9:30PM (see evening class session dates below). Students can back-class themselves by joining another ITIL 4 Foundation "evening class program cycle" within a 12-month period, or until both exam attempts have been used - whichever comes first.
Evening class session dates
- Mon 9th May 2022
- Mon 16th May 2022
- Mon 23rd May 2022
- Mon 30th May 2022
- Mon 6th June 2022
- Mon 13th June 2022 (course revision)
ITIL® 4 Foundation (FND)
Foundation level is to certify that each student gains the knowledge of the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts, and is a prerequisite in order to progress through the ITIL 4 certification scheme.
- 6 x 3-hour evening class sessions (including a full course revision)
- Official Axelos/PeopleCert online exam voucher + free exam resit
- Course resources: Key points Audio and PDF, Mock Exams PDF, Glossary PDF and Slide deck PDF
- 30-days access to our self-study (MP4-video eLearning) immediately following completion of the evening class cycle. This is a fantastic opportunity to play-back (on-demand) any part of the course for the purpose of revision prior to taking the exam.
There are no prerequisites to take this course/exam.
- Concepts of service management
- Four dimensions of service management
- Service value system (SVS)
- Service value chain
- Guiding principles
Fully inclusive with a free exam resit, taken online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute) at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the exam retake (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: Closed book, 1-hour (60-minutes) duration based on 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 26 marks are required to pass equating to 65%,.
- Certificates are issued directly by PeopleCert in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided upon order placement, e.g. the links to join each lesson respectively.
All prices are inclusive of value added tax (VAT).
ITIL® 4 FND Evening May/Jun-22
£412.50 (£495 Inc VAT)£495.00