Mon, Mar 07|
Online Virtual Classroom
ITIL® 4 DSV ref DSV070322US
Note: Whilst times are displayed in London GMT/BST the time difference relates to 09:00 AM start New York local time. This is a 2-day online course Including the official Axelos®/PeopleCert® exam + a free exam resit (retake). Presented live online' by one of the best ITIL trainers in the industry.
Mar 07, 2022, 2:00 PM GMT – Mar 08, 2022, 10:00 PM GMT
Online Virtual Classroom
Details and Content
For Company Organisations
If you are represent a company organisation you may want to first see our course delivery options, including pricing details, our incentive scheme, and Information for us to become an approved supplier. Check this out here
ITIL® 4 Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV)
Part of the managing professional (MP) designate, The DSV certification certifies that students have gained the knowledge and understanding to establish, maintain and develop effective service relationships at appropriate levels. DSV leads organisations on a journey in their service provider and consumer roles.
Duration This is a 2-day course starting at 09:00 New York time and finishing 17:00 New York time.
ITIL v4 Foundation
This is a 2-day course starting at 09:00 New York time and finishing 17:00 New York time.
- Understand how customer journeys are designed, targeting markets and stakeholders, fostering stakeholder relationships, shaping demand and defining service offerings, aligning expectations, onboarding and offboarding customers and users, ensuring continual value co-creation and realising and validating service value.
- Practices covered comprise of portfolio management, relationship management, supplier management, business analysis, service catalogue management, service desk, service level management and service request management.
- 2-days online live and interactive instructor-led course delivery
- Official Axelos/PeopleCert online exam voucher + free exam resit
- Mock exam papers (PDF)
- Course slide deck (PDF)
- Glossary (PDF)
- Audio of key points (online)
The exam is taken online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute) at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the resit (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 28 marks are required to pass, equating to 70%, and based on a closed book 90-minutes exam duration.
- Certificates are issued directly by PeopleCert (the official Axelos examination institute) in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided upon order placement, e.g. the link to join the course etc.
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
ITIL® 4 DSV 7th Mar 22
£575 (£690 Inc VAT)£690.00