Wed, May 11|
Online Virtual Classroom
ITIL® 4 DPI May/June 22 Evening Class Program Cycle
This is an evening class program (6-weekly, 3hr classes) including the official Axelos®/PeopleCert® online exam + a free exam resit (retake). Presented live online' by one of the best ITIL trainers in the industry.
May 11, 2022, 6:30 PM – Jun 15, 2022, 9:30 PM
Online Virtual Classroom
Details and Content
This "evening class program cycle" covers 6 x 3-hour online (live) trainer-led sessions with each session taking place every Wednesday evening between 6:30 PM and 9:30PM (see evening class session dates below). Students can back-class themselves by joining another ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI) "evening class program cycle" within a 12-month period, or until both exam attempts have been used - whichever comes first.
Evening class session dates
- Wed 11th May 2022
- Wed 18th May 2022
- Wed 25th May 2022
- Wed 1st June 2022
- Wed 8th June 2022
- Wed 15th June 2022 (course revision)
ITIL® 4 Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI)
Part of both the managing professional (MP) and strategic leader (SL) designates. DPI is a universal module applicable to both MP and SL designations. The DPI certification certifies that students have gained the knowledge and understanding to create a learning and improvement organisation.
- 6 x 3-hour evening class sessions (including a full course revision)
- Official Axelos/PeopleCert online exam voucher + free exam resit
- Course resources: Key points Audio and PDF, Mock Exams PDF, Glossary PDF and Slide deck PDF
ITIL 4 Foundation
- Understanding continual improvement, measurement and reporting, portfolio management, organisational change management and risk management.
- Gaining an understading of: the key concepts of DPI, the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, the role of governance, risk and compliance (GRC), how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements, how to use the key principles and methods of communication and organisational change management (OCM), and how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices.
The exam is taken online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute) at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the resit (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: Closed book, 90-minutes duration based on 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 28 marks are required to pass, equating to 70%.
- Certificates: Issued directly by PeopleCert (the official Axelos examination institute) in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided upon order placement, e.g. the links to join each lesson respectively.
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
ITIL® 4 DPI Evening May/Jun-22
£575 (£690 Inc VAT)£690.00