Fri, Oct 16|
WEEKEND ITIL® 4 MP ref LDN161020
ITIL Experts should hurry in view the opportunity to transition (bridge) will end. Ideally suited for students operating within the London (LDN) time zone. Including exam plus free exam resit if required.
Oct 16, 2020, 9:00 AM GMT+1 – Oct 19, 2020, 2:00 PM GMT+1
Details and Content
PLEASE NOTE: This course is delivered over the weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon), with module 1 (ITIL 4 Foundation) being provided as an eLearning resource prior to the first online live course day - see "course duration" and "modules" below.
ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition
This course/exam is designed to transition students from ITIL 3 to ITIL 4 MP level - see student eligibility.
To become eligible to take the MP Transition exam students must be able to evidence either Expert/MALC ITIL v3 certification or minimum of 17 x ITIL v3 credits, or alternatively 15 x ITIL v3 credits plus ITIL v4 Foundation certification.
This is a 4-day online course starting at 09:00 London time and finishing 16:30 London time during the first 3 course days, and finishing approximately 14:00 London time on the final course day. Incorporating two 20-minute breaks and a 60-minute lunch break during the first 3 course days and one 20-minute brealk on the final course day.
This is a bridging certification course based on gaining an understanding of:
- ITIL v4 Foundation (FND) * This module is provided in eLearning format prior to joinng the first online course day
- Create deliver and support (CDS) - Friday 16th online live day 1
- Drive stakeholder value (DSV) - Saturday 17th online live day 2
- High velocity IT (HVIT) - Sunday 18th online live day 3
- Direct, plan and improve (DPI) - Monday 19th online live day 4
The exam is online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute), taking place at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the resit (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 28 marks are required to pass, equating to 70%, and based on a closed book 90-minutes exam duration.
- Certificates are Issued directly by PeopleCert (the official Axelos examination institute) in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided upon order placement, e.g. the link to join the course etc.
All prices are inclusive of value added tax (VAT).
ITIL® 4 MP Weekend 16th Oct 20
£700 (£840 Inc VAT)£840.00