ITIL® 4 MPT ONLINE LIVE
Time & Location
About This Course
ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition (MPT)
This is an online course (using cisco WebEx) presented live by Trevor Wilson, an accredited Axelos®/PeopleCert® ITIL trainer. Students will require a computer/device with audio capability and internet connection. Microsoft PowerPoint slides will be shared on screen combined with Trevor presenting. Students should be able to converse in English.
To become eligible to take the MPT exam students must be able to evidence a minimum of 17 x ITIL 3/211 credits.
This is a 5-day course starting at 09:00 and finishing 16:30 during the first 4-days and starting at 09:00 and finishing approximately 12:00 on the last course day. Incorporating 20-minute mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks and 60-minute lunch breaks.
This is a bridging certification course based on gaining an understanding of:
- ITIL v4 Foundation (FND)
- Create deliver and support (CDS)
- Drive stakeholder value (DSV)
- High velocity IT (HVIT)
- Direct, plan and improve (DPI)
Note: Practices are not examinable for this bridging course and therefore, does not form part of syllabus.
The exam will be an online exam taking place at a time and location of the student's choosing (including from home if preferred). Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the resit (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 28 marks are required to pass, equating to 70%, and based on a closed book 90-minutes exam duration.
- Certificates: Issued directly by PeopleCert (the official Axelos examination institute) in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided upon order placement, e.g. the link to join the course etc.
- ITIL® 4 MPT ONLINE LIVE£714£7140£0