ITIL® 4 MP ref LDN170820
Time & Location
About This Course
ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition
This course/exam is designed to transition students from ITIL 3 to ITIL 4 MP level - see student eligibility.
To become eligible to take the MP Transition exam students must be able to evidence a minimum of 17 x ITIL 3/211 credits.
This is a 5-day course starting at 09:00 each course day and finishing 16:30 during the first 4-days and 12:00 on the last course day. Incorporating 20-minute mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks and 60-minute lunch breaks.
This is a bridging certification course based on gaining an understanding of:
- ITIL v4 Foundation (FND)
- Create deliver and support (CDS)
- Drive stakeholder value (DSV)
- High velocity IT (HVIT)
- Direct, plan and improve (DPI)
The exam is online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute), taking place at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the resit (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 28 marks are required to pass, equating to 70%, and based on a closed book 90-minutes exam duration.
- Certificates: Issued directly by PeopleCert (the official Axelos examination institute) in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided upon order placement, e.g. the link to join the course etc.
All prices are inclusive of value added tax (VAT).
- ITIL® 4 MP 17th Aug 20£840£8400£0