ITIL® 4 MP ref LDN070621
Time & Location
About This Course
ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition
This course/exam is designed to transition students from ITIL 3 to ITIL 4 MP level - see student eligibility.
To become eligible to take the MP Transition exam students must be able to evidence either Expert/MALC ITIL v3 certification or minimum of 17 x ITIL v3 credits, or alternatively 15 x ITIL v3 credits plus ITIL v4 Foundation certification.
This is a 5-day course starting at 09:00 London time and finishing 16:30 London time during the first 4 course days, and finishing 12:30 London time on the final course day. Incorporating two 20-minute breaks and a 60-minute lunch break during the first 4 course days and one 20-minute brealk on the final course day.
This is a bridging certification course based on gaining an understanding of:
- ITIL v4 Foundation (FND)
- Create deliver and support (CDS)
- Drive stakeholder value (DSV)
- High velocity IT (HVIT)
- Direct, plan and improve (DPI)
The exam is taken online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute) at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the resit (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 28 marks are required to pass, equating to 70%, and based on a closed book 90-minutes exam duration.
- Certificates are Issued directly by PeopleCert (the official Axelos examination institute) in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided upon order placement, e.g. the link to join the course etc.
All prices are inclusive of value added tax (VAT).
- ITIL® 4 MP 7th June 21£945£9450£0