Wed, 23 Mar|
Online Virtual Classroom
ITIL® 4 HVIT ref HVIT230322UK
2-day online course Including the official Axelos®/PeopleCert® exam + a free exam resit (retake). Presented live online' by one of the best ITIL trainers in the industry.
23 Mar 2022, 09:00 GMT – 24 Mar 2022, 17:00 GMT
Online Virtual Classroom
Details and Content
For Company Organisations
If you are represent a company organisation you may want to first see our course delivery options, including pricing details, our incentive scheme, and Information for us to become an approved supplier. Check this out here
ITIL® 4 High Velocity IT (HVIT)
Part of the managing professional (MP) designate. The HVIT certification certifies that students have gained the knowledge and understanding regarding the nature of digitally enabled organisations and how a significantly different way of working is required.
Duration This is a 2-day course starting at 09:00 London time and finishing 17:00 London time.
ITIL v4 Foundation
- Understanding the concepts of the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL operating model, the importance of the ITIL guiding principles and other fundamental concepts of delivering high velocity IT and how to contribute to achieving value with digital products.
- Practices comprise of architecture management, information security management, portfolio management, risk management, availability management, capacity and performance management, monitoring and event management, problem management, service continuity management, service design, service desk, service validation and testing, deployment management, infrastructure and platform management and software and development management.
- 2-days online live and interactive instructor-led course delivery
- Official Axelos/PeopleCert online exam voucher + free exam resit
- Mock exam papers (PDF)
- Course slide deck (PDF)
- Glossary (PDF)
- Audio of key points (online)
The exam is taken online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute) at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the resit (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: Closed book, 90-minutes duration based on 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 28 marks are required to pass, equating to 70%
- Certificates are issued directly by PeopleCert (the official Axelos examination institute) in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided upon order placement, e.g. the link to join the course etc.
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
ITIL 4 HVIT 23rd Mar 22
£575 (£690 Inc VAT)