ITIL® 4 FND ref LDN100521
Time & Location
About This Course
ITIL® 4 Foundation (FND)
Foundation level is to certify that each student gains the knowledge of the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts, and is a prerequisite in order to progress through the ITIL 4 certification scheme.
- 2-days online live and interactive instructor-led course delivery
- Official Axelos/PeopleCert online exam voucher + free exam resit
- Course resources: Key points Audio and PDF, Mock Exams PDF, Glossary PDF and Slide deck PDF
- 14-days access to our self-study (MP4-video eLearning) immediately after course completion. This is a fantastic opportunity to play-back (on-demand) any part of the course for the purpose of revision in-between course completion and taking the exam.
There are no prerequisites to take this course/exam.
2-days duration, starting at 09:00 London time) and finishing 16:30 London time each course day, incorporating two 20-minute breaks and one 60-minute lunch break..
- Concepts of service management
- Four dimensions of service management
- Service value system (SVS)
- Service value chain
- Guiding principles
Fully inclusive with a free exam resit, taken online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute) at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the exam retake (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 26 marks are required to pass equating to 65%, and based on a closed book 1-hour (60-minutes) exam duration.
- Certificates are issued directly by PeopleCert in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided upon order placement, e.g. the link to join the course etc.
All prices are inclusive of value added tax (VAT).
- ITIL® 4 FND 10th May 21£495£4950£0