ITIL® 4 FND On Offer
Time & Location
About This Course
ITIL® 4 Foundation (FND)
This course is presented live by Trevor Wilson, an accredited Axelos®/PeopleCert® ITIL trainer. Students will require a computer/device with audio capability and internet connection. Presentation slides will be shared on screen combined with Trevor presenting. Students should be able to converse in English.
- Trainer presented (live and interactive)
- Official Axelos/PeopleCert online exam voucher + exam resit
- Coursebook (PDF) with mock exam papers
- 14-days access to our complete foundation eLearning MP4-video course immediately following course completion
2-days duration, starting at 09:00 and finishing 16:30 each day, incorporating 20-minute mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks and 60-minute lunch breaks.
- Concepts of service management
- Four dimensions of service management
- Service value system (SVS)
- Service value chain
- Guiding principles
The exam will be an online exam taking place at a time and location of the student's choosing (including from home if preferred). Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the resit (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 26 marks are required to pass, equating to 65%, and based on a closed book 1-hour (60-minutes) exam duration.
- Certificates: Issued directly by PeopleCert (the official Axelos examination institute) in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided upon order placement, e.g. the link to join the course etc.
- ITIL® 4 FND ONLINE LIVE£474£4740£0