Wed, 20 Jul|
Online Virtual Classroom
ITIL® 4 Drive Stakeholder Value ref DSV2007L
Boasting the lowest price and equal to the highest quality on the market. Axelos®/PeopleCert® approved + Exam + Free Exam Resit (Retake) + The Official Core Guidance eBook.
20 Jul 2022, 09:00 – 22 Jul 2022, 14:30
Online Virtual Classroom
Details and Content
If you represent a company organisation who place students on various ITIL courses throughout the year, or you are a self-paying individual wanting to progress the certification scheme, then it makes perfect sense to consider our "Member Subscription" in view that you will make significant financial savings. Simply put, when booking a course you just pay for the price of the exam! More details here.
Part of the managing professional (MP) designate, Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) certification certifies that students have gained the knowledge and understanding to establish, maintain and develop effective service relationships at appropriate levels. DSV leads organisations on a journey in their service provider and consumer roles.
Online Time Zone
UK London (BST)
ITIL v4 Foundation
- Understand how customer journeys are designed, targeting markets and stakeholders, fostering stakeholder relationships, shaping demand and defining service offerings, aligning expectations, onboarding and offboarding customers and users, ensuring continual value co-creation and realising and validating service value.
- Practices covered comprise of portfolio management, relationship management, supplier management, business analysis, service catalogue management, service desk, service level management and service request management.
- 3-days online live and interactive instructor-led course delivery
- Official Axelos/PeopleCert online exam voucher + free exam resit
- The official Axelos core guidance e-book
- Mock exam papers (PDF)
- Course slide deck (PDF)
- Glossary (PDF)
- Audio of key points (online)
The exam is taken online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute) at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the resit (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 28 marks are required to pass, equating to 70%, and based on a closed book 90-minutes exam duration.
- Certificates are issued directly by PeopleCert (the official Axelos examination institute) in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided following order placement.
All prices are subject to UK value added tax (VAT).
ITIL® 4 DSV 20th July 22