ITIL® 4 DPI ref LDN210621
Time & Location
About This Course
ITIL® 4 Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI)
Part of both the managing professional (MP) and strategic leader (SL) designates. DPI is a universal module applicable to both MP and SL streams. The DPI certification certifies that students have gained the knowledge and understanding to create a learning and improvement organisation.
ITIL v4 Foundation
This is a 3-day course starting at 09:00 London time and finishing 16:30 London time during the first 2 course days, and finishing 14:30 London time on the final course day. Incorporating two 20-minute breaks and a 60-minute lunch break each course day.
- Understanding continual improvement, measurement and reporting, portfolio management, organisational change management and risk management.
- Gaining an understading of: the key concepts of DPI, the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, the role of governance, risk and compliance (GRC), how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements, how to use the key principles and methods of communication and organisational change management (OCM), and how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices.
The exam is taken online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute) at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the resit (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 28 marks are required to pass, equating to 70%, and based on a closed book 90-minutes exam duration.
- Certificates are issued directly by PeopleCert (the official Axelos examination institute) in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided upon order placement, e.g. the link to join the course etc.
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- ITIL® 4 DPI 21st June 21£690£6900£0