Wed, 02 Mar|
Online Virtual Classroom
ITIL® 4 DPI ref DPI020322UK
2-day online course Including the official Axelos®/PeopleCert® exam + a free exam resit (retake). Presented live online' by one of the best ITIL trainers in the industry.
02 Mar 2022, 09:00 GMT – 03 Mar 2022, 17:00 GMT
Online Virtual Classroom
Details and Content
For Company Organisations
If you are represent a company organisation you may want to first see our course delivery options, including pricing details, our incentive scheme, and Information for us to become an approved supplier. Check this out here
ITIL® 4 Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI)
Part of both the managing professional (MP) and strategic leader (SL) designates. DPI is a universal module applicable to both MP and SL streams. The DPI certification certifies that students have gained the knowledge and understanding to create a learning and improvement organisation.
Duration This is a 2-day course starting at 09:00 London time and finishing 17:00 London time.
ITIL v4 Foundation
- Understanding continual improvement, measurement and reporting, portfolio management, organisational change management and risk management.
- Gaining an understading of: the key concepts of DPI, the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, the role of governance, risk and compliance (GRC), how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements, how to use the key principles and methods of communication and organisational change management (OCM), and how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices.
- 2-days online live and interactive instructor-led course delivery
- Official Axelos/PeopleCert online exam voucher + free exam resit
- Mock exam papers (PDF)
- Course slide deck (PDF)
- Glossary (PDF)
- Audio of key points (online)
The exam is taken online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute) at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the resit (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: Closed book, 90-minutes duration based on 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 28 marks are required to pass, equating to 70%.
- Certificates are issued directly by PeopleCert (the official Axelos examination institute) in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided upon order placement, e.g. the link to join the course etc.
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
ITIL® 4 DPI 2nd Mar 22
£690 (£575 Inc VAT)