Mon, 13 Feb|
Online Virtual Classroom
ITIL® 4 Direct Plan and Improve ref DPI1302L
The price of this event has been reduced from £810 plus VAT to £675 plus VAT. Boasting the lowest price and equal to the highest quality on the market. Axelos®/PeopleCert® Approved + Exam + Free Exam Resit (retake) + Axelos® eBook + Student Courseware.
13 Feb, 09:00 GMT – 15 Feb, 14:30 GMT
Online Virtual Classroom
Details and Content
Benefit a significant 30% discount with our Annual Subscription service. Details here.
Part of both the managing professional (MP) and strategic leader (SL) designates. Direct Plan and Improve (DPI) is a universal module applicable to both MP and SL streams. The DPI certification certifies that students have gained the knowledge and understanding to create a learning and improvement organisation.
Online Time Zone
UK London (BST)
ITIL v4 Foundation
- Understanding continual improvement, measurement and reporting, and organisational change management.
- Gaining an understading of: the key concepts of DPI, the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, the role of governance, risk and compliance (GRC), how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements, how to use the key principles and methods of communication and organisational change management (OCM), and how to direct, plan and improve value streams.
- 3-days online live and interactive instructor-led course delivery
- Official Axelos/PeopleCert online exam voucher + free exam resit
- The official Axelos core guidance e-book
- Mock exam papers (PDF)
- Course slide deck (PDF)
- Glossary (PDF)
- Pre-exam revision resources (online)
The exam is taken online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute) at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the resit (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: Closed book, 90-minutes duration based on 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 28 marks are required to pass, equating to 70%.
- Certificates are issued directly by PeopleCert (the official Axelos examination institute) in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided following order placement.
All prices are subject to UK value added tax (VAT).
ITIL® 4 DPI 13th Feb 23
This ticket includes online instructor-led course delivery, online exam, free online exam resit (retake), access to the official Axelos eBook, and student courseware.