Mon, 15 May|
Online Virtual Classroom
ITIL® 4 Digital and IT Strategy ref DITS1505
Boasting the lowest price and equal to the highest quality on the market. Axelos®/PeopleCert® Approved + Exam + Free Exam Resit (retake) + Axelos® eBook + Student Courseware.
15 May, 09:00 – 17 May, 15:30
Online Virtual Classroom
Details and Content
Do You Represent A Company Organisation?
You may want to consider making this course 'Exclusive' to your organisaton only and not to mention, secure the most cost efficient approach. You can view/download details here.
Part of the strategic leader (SL) designate. Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) certification certifies that students have gained the knowledge and understanding of how IT strategy differs from digital strategy, and the guidance for integrating IT and digital strategies.
Online Time Zone
UK London (BST)
ITIL v4 Foundation
- Demonstrating the use of the ITIL Guiding Principles in Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) decisions and activities.
- Understanding why organisations need to change the way they do business in markets disrupted by digital and information technology.
- Relating the concepts of DITS, the Service Value System and the Service Value Chain and how they work together to create value in markets being transformed by digital and information technology.
- Understanding how an organisation uses DITS to remain viable in environments disrupted by digital technology.
- Understanding strategic approaches made possible by digital and information technology to achieve customer / market relevance and operational excellence.
- Understand the risks and opportunities of DITS.
- Understanding the steps and techniques involved in defining and advocating for DITS.
- Understanding how to implement DITS
- The following practices help to understand the major factors that contribute to successful ITIL 4 DITS: Architecture Management, Continual Improvement, Knowledge Management, Measurement and Reporting Management, Organisational Change Management, Portfolio Management, Project Management, Relationship Management, Risk Management, Service Financial Management, Strategy Management and Workforce and Talent Management.
- 3-days online live and interactive instructor-led course delivery
- Official Axelos/PeopleCert online exam voucher + free exam resit
- The official Axelos core guidance e-book
- Mock exam papers (PDF)
- Course slide deck (PDF)
- Glossary (PDF)
Includes four in-class' case study assignments followed by an online multiple-choice exam (details below).
In class' case study assignments:
- The four in-class' case study assignments are graded (in-class) by the instructor/trainer.
- Candidates must pass all case study assignments in order to take the online multiple-choice exam.
- Case study assignment passes will be confirmed to candidates by the instructor/trainer before the end of (in-class) training.
- Candidates who fail to complete the case study assignments may be given an additional individual written assignment based on the same case study used in-class.
- Format: Closed book exam., 60-minutes duration based on 30 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 21 marks are required to pass, equating to 70%
- The multiple-choice exam is taken online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute) at a time and location of the student's choosing.
- Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the resit (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- Certificates are issued directly by PeopleCert (the official Axelos examination institute) in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided following order placement.
All prices are subject to VAT
ITIL 4 DITS 15th May 23
This ticket includes online instructor-led course delivery, online exam, free online exam resit (retake), access to the official Axelos eBook, and student courseware.£810.00Tax: +£162.00 VAT