Mon, 17 Apr|
Online Virtual Classroom
ITIL® 4 Create Deliver and Support ref CDS17041L
Boasting the lowest price and equal to the highest quality on the market. Axelos®/PeopleCert® Approved + Exam + Free Exam Resit (retake) + Axelos® eBook + Student Courseware.
17 Apr, 09:00 BST – 19 Apr, 14:30 BST
Online Virtual Classroom
Details and Content
Do You Represent A Company Organisation?
You may want to consider making this course 'Exclusive' to your organisaton only and not to mention, secure the most cost efficient approach. You can view/download details here.
Part of the managing professional designate, Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) certifies that each student has gained the knowledge and understanding necessary to create different value streams and activities to deliver and support IT-enabled products and services.
Online Time Zone
UK London (BST)
ITIL v4 Foundation
- Understanding how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Knowing how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Knowing how to create, deliver and support services
- 3-days online live and interactive instructor-led course delivery
- Official Axelos/PeopleCert online exam voucher + free exam resit
- The official Axelos core guidance e-book
- Mock exam papers (PDF)
- Course slide deck (PDF)
- Glossary (PDF)
- Audio of key points (online)
The exam is taken online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute) at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the resit (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: Closed book, 90-minutes duration based on 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 28 marks are required to pass, equating to 70%.
- Certificates: Issued directly by PeopleCert (the official Axelos examination institute) in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided following order placement.
All prices are subject to UK value added tax (VAT).
ITIL CDS 17th Apr 2023
This ticket includes online instructor-led course delivery, online exam, free online exam resit (retake), access to the official Axelos eBook, and student courseware.£810.00Tax: +£162.00 VAT