Tue, Sep 14|
Online Virtual Classroom
ITIL® 4 CDS Sept/Oct 21 Evening Class Program Cycle
This is an evening class program (6-weekly, 3hr classes) including the official Axelos®/PeopleCert® online exam + a free exam resit (retake). Presented live online' by one of the best ITIL trainers in the industry.
Sep 14, 2021, 6:30 PM GMT+1 – Oct 19, 2021, 9:30 PM GMT+1
Online Virtual Classroom
Details and Content
This "evening class program cycle" covers 6 x 3-hour online (live) trainer-led sessions with each session taking place every Tuesday evening between 6:30 PM and 9:30PM (see evening session dates below). Students can back-class themselves by joining another ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) "evening class program cycle" within a
12-month period, or until both exam attempts have been used - whichever comes first.
Evening class session dates
- Tues 14th Sept 2021
- Tues 21st Sept 2021
- Tues 28th Sept 2021
- Tues 5th Oct 2021
- Tues 12th Oct 2021
- Tues 19th Oct 2021 (course revision)
ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver and Support (CDS)
Part of the managing professional designate, CDS certifies that each student has gained the knowledge and understanding necessary to create different value streams and activities to deliver and support IT-enabled products and services.
- 6 x weekly 3-hour evening class sessions (including a full course revision)
- Official Axelos/PeopleCert online exam voucher + free exam resit
- Course resources: Key points Audio and PDF, Mock Exams PDF, Glossary PDF, and Slide deck PDF
ITIL 4 Foundation
- Understanding how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Knowing how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Knowing how to create, deliver and support services
The exam is taken online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute) at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the resit (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: Closed book, 90-minutes duration based on 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 28 marks are required to pass, equating to 70%.
- Certificates: Issued directly by PeopleCert (the official Axelos examination institute) in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided upon order placement, e.g. the links to join each lesson respectively.
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
ITIL® 4 CDS Evening Sep/Oct-21
£575 (£690 Inc VAT)£690.00Sold Out
This event is sold out