Wed, Apr 06|
Online Virtual Classroom
ITIL® 4 Create Deliver and Support ref CDS0604N
Suited for students within the USA (New York) time zone. Including the official Axelos®/PeopleCert® exam + free exam resit (retake). Presented live online' by one of the best ITIL instructors' in the industry.
Apr 06, 2022, 2:00 PM – Apr 08, 2022, 7:30 PM
Online Virtual Classroom
Details and Content
For Company Organisations
If you represent a company organisation you may first want to see our corporate options including pricing. Learn more
ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver and Support (CDS)
Part of the managing professional designate, create, deliver and support (CDS) certifies that each student has gained the knowledge and understanding necessary to create different value streams and activities to deliver and support IT-enabled products and services.
Online Time Zone
UK London (BST). Note: whilst the time zone is set as UK London, the daily time start and finish is aimed to suit students within the USA New York time zone (e.g. 09:00 - 5:00PM).
ITIL v4 Foundation
- Understanding how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Knowing how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Knowing how to create, deliver and support services
- 3-days online live and interactive instructor-led course delivery
- Official Axelos/PeopleCert online exam voucher + free exam resit
- Mock exam papers (PDF)
- Course slide deck (PDF)
- Glossary (PDF)
- Audio of key points (online)
The exam is taken online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute) at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the resit (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: Closed book, 90-minutes duration based on 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 28 marks are required to pass, equating to 70%.
- Certificates: Issued directly by PeopleCert (the official Axelos examination institute) in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided following order placement.
All prices are subject to UK value added tax (VAT).
ITIL® 4 CDS 6th Apr 22
£605 (£726 Inc VAT)£605.00Tax: +£121.00 VAT