Mon, 28 Mar|
Online Virtual Classroom
ITIL® 4 CDS ref CDS280322US
Note: Whilst times are displayed in London GMT/BST the time difference relates to 09:00 AM start New York local time. This is a 2-day online course Including the official Axelos®/PeopleCert® exam + a free exam resit (retake). Presented live online' by one of the best ITIL trainers in the industry.
28 Mar 2022, 14:00 BST – 29 Mar 2022, 22:00 BST
Online Virtual Classroom
Details and Content
For Company Organisations
If you are represent a company organisation you may want to first see our course delivery options, including pricing details, our incentive scheme, and Information for us to become an approved supplier. Check this out here
Note: Whilst times are displayed in London GMT/BST the time difference relates to New York local time (09:00 AM start and 17:00 PM finish each course day).
ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver and Support (CDS)
Part of the managing professional designate, create, deliver and support (CDS) certifies that each student has gained the knowledge and understanding necessary to create different value streams and activities to deliver and support IT-enabled products and services.
Duration This is a 2-day course starting at 09:00 New York time and finishing 17:00 New York time.
ITIL v4 Foundation
- Understanding how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Knowing how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Knowing how to create, deliver and support services
- 2 days online live and interactive instructor-led course delivery
- Official Axelos/PeopleCert online exam voucher + free exam resit
- Mock exam papers (PDF)
- Course slide deck (PDF)
- Glossary (PDF)
- Audio of key points (online)
The exam is taken online directly with PeopleCert (the Axelos examination institute) at a time and location of the student's choosing. Students will require a computer with webcam facility and internet connection. The first exam voucher is valid for 12-months and the resit (if needed) is valid for 6-months following the first exam.
- The exam format: Closed book, 90-minutes duration based on 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. 28 marks are required to pass, equating to 70%.
- Certificates: Issued directly by PeopleCert (the official Axelos examination institute) in electronic format. Hard copy certificates can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
Full joining details will be provided upon order placement, e.g. the link to join the course etc.
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
ITIL® 4 CDS 28th Mar 22
£575 (£690 Inc VAT)