Implement Value Streams ref NY021020
Time & Location
About This Course
ITIL® 4: Design and Implement A Service Value Stream
Presented live by Trevor Wilson, an experienced IT service manager and an accredited Axelos®/PeopleCert® ITIL® trainer. This session brings ITIL to life, focusing on designing and implementing a service value stream in the workplace with consideration to the four dimensions of service management. This session is a perfect for IT service managers, IT practitioners, IT consultants and those who want to get to grips with service value streams in the workplace.
2.5 hrs duration, starting at 09:30 New York time and finishing 12:30 New York time, including a 20-min break).
- Recap of the service value system (SVS)
- Recap of the four dimensions of service management
- Recap of the service value chain
- Designing and implementing a service value stream based on restoring live services with consideration to the four dimensions of service management.
Note: this is NOT a certification course.
There are no prerequisites to take part in this online session. It is not even required to have attended an ITIL course in view that the key elements to this session are explained.
Full joining details will be provided upon order placement, e.g. the link to join the course etc.
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Build a Value Stream 2 Oct 20£105£1050£0